- Open Access
Correction: Impaired cortical processing of inspiratory loads in children with chronic respiratory defects
© Fauroux et al. 2008
- Received: 13 February 2008
- Accepted: 23 February 2008
- Published: 23 February 2008
- Public Health
- Original Version
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Cortical Processing
- Respiratory Defect
We would like to make it clear that part of the cohort of patients used in our study  was also analysed in an article published in Clinical Neurophysiology . Although this study was cited in the original version of our article as reference 15, we feel that the overlap between the two studies should be made plain.
- Fauroux B, Renault F, Boelle PY, Donzel-Raynaud C, Nicot F, Clément A, Straus C, Similowski T: Impaired cortical processing of inspiratory loads in children with chronic respiratory defects. Respir Res 2007, 8:61.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- Nicot F, Renault F, Clement A, Fauroux B: Respiratory-related evoked potentials in children with asthma. Neurophysiol Clin 2007, 37:29–33.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.